CURRENT PHD STUDENTS
- Guru Sharan N.
- Aviral Srivastava
PAST PHD STUDENTS
- Aashita Kesarwani (Co-adviser: Victor H. Moll-graduated Dec. 2017)(Current job: Scientific computing specialist, Harvey-Mudd College, USA)
- Rahul Kumar (graduated Oct. 2020)(Current job: Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Fellow at the Pennsylvania State University, USA)
- Rajat Gupta (graduated Dec. 2021) (Current job: Postdoc at University of Texas at Tyler, USA)
- Shivajee Gupta (jointly supervised by Akshaa Vatwani) (Current job: Postdoc at IISER Kolkata)
- Sumukha S. (PhD: NIT Surathkal)
- Shashank Chorge (PhD: University of Rochester, USA)
- Bibekananda Maji (Current job: Assistant Professor of Mathematics at IIT Indore)
- Garima Sood
- Ankush Goswami (Current job: Postdoc at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley)
- Soumyarup Banerjee (Current job: INSPIRE faculty at IISER Kolkata)
- Sujeet Kumar Singh (Current job: Postdoc at University of Nottingham)
I recently got elected as a member of the Indian National Young Academy of Sciences (INYAS) for a period of five years (2021-2025).
Journals for which I am an editor:
- Integral Transforms and Special Functions (since July 2023)
- Ramanujan Journal (since January 2022)
- Journal of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society (since March 2017)
- Mathematics Student (since January 2015)
- Hardy-Ramanujan Journal (Guest Editor for volumes 43-44 dedicated to the memory of Srinivasa Ramanujan)
I am co-organizing the Special Functions and Number Theory seminar with Gaurav Bhatnagar (JNU & Ashoka Univ.) and Krishnan Rajkumar (JNU).